Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last three days had been very hectic, there were five colics, three were serious, luckily there was no mortality or did not require surgery. I am investigating what went wrong and couldnot get any clue. Anyway that is how it goes. I was particularly worried about two mares which were to foal in the first week of january, they are fine now. Many times we are in a dilemma, to use some of the drugs, which are contra indicated in the last trimester of pregnancy, when we have no other options, we have to take risk. Once the foaling season starts, our movements will be restricted, and even if i go out i cant enjoy the atmosphere, even if it is going to be some celebrations like birthday parties. This is how the life of a stud vet goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dr Kumaran Deivasigamani

I live in Riyadh and would like to speak to you concerning Equine Vet Clinic. If possible, kindly call me at my mobile : 055-7856218.

I am also an Indian from Chennai - Regards
Ramesh Kumar